What is a Legends car?
Legends cars are 5/8 scale replicas of Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge sedans and coupes of the 1930's and early 1940's era. These race cars are fast, affordable and about as easy to maintain as a race car can be.
Why go Legends racing?
Legends cars provide racers of all levels an affordable way to race on smaller tracks with low maintenance costs. With Legends cars, the concept of creating a fun and affordable "spec" class of racing for anyone to participate in was born. There are few racing series that offer better equality and parity. Regardless of whether you purchase a new or used Legends car, remember two things...
- Every one of these cars is FAST, capable of reaching top speeds of 140+ MPH!
- This is a SPEC series aimed at leveling the playing field by requiring all cars to adhere to a strict set of rules governing all aspects of the car. This is what helps keep the series affordable and the emphasis focused on driving ability.
Legends Cars have become one of the fastest growing segments of motor sports today. With drivers being classified into four different divisions, Legends Cars is THE racing opportunity that is available to anyone!
- The Pro Division is for the experienced drivers.
- The Masters Division features drivers 40 years and older.
- The Semi-Pro Division is the novice class, featuring the drivers that are new to the sport or have been inactive in other forms of racing for a while.
- Then there is the Young Lions Division which is designated for the drivers between the ages of 12 and 16.
While the car stays the same from division to division, it is the driver that makes the difference!